Tuesday 25 December 2012

Future Posts

Although I would really prefer not to do this, and instead give my full thoughts on an artist, I think I might do it occasionally. I am referring to the situation I find myself in when I hear one song I really like by an artist that is just really good, but when I listen to their other songs they are completely different and worse. Or sometimes it might just be because they haven't got many other songs to listen to (as I have found with an artist named PolarBear, who literally has about three songs you can find on the internet).

This will not however, be a regular thing, and I will do my best to provide you with full overviews on artists. But actually I'm not sure what the reader would prefer, I know there are some who like one or two songs and aren't really interested in the artist or about them, and I know there are others who feel differently, it would help if you would let me know, and from there I can slightly adjust the layout of each post, or rather make a few concessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment