Saturday 24 November 2012

The Beatles


As widely popular and loved as they are, and as appalled and shocked as some of you may see this as, I don't really like the Beatles. There isn't that tone to their music that I like and it is all a bit wet in my opinion, but that's probably just me.


I think that many people like them because many people like them, if that makes sense? I guess I just find it annoying that the younger generations claim to like them in an attempt to look cool or retro, or maybe even gain respect from their parents, when really all they have probably heard is a bit of 'Yellow Submarine'. I'm not suggesting that The Beatles are talentless frauds who have no right to be making music, just stating my opinion that I don't find very many of their songs that good, especially how they sing, the singing in an ensemble really pisses me off. But since they are one of the most if not the most popular band in history they deserve at least a small amount of credit.



1 comment: