Thursday 22 November 2012

The Blog Itself


I wish I could take credit for the videos and pictures shown on this blog, but I can't. None of the images on the entire blog are taken by me, nor do they belong to me, likewise with the videos.

To begin with, the posts on here will be taken from my other website which will shortly be taken down. Then I will move to this one permanently and post regularly (or whenever I can). I always have a hard time describing my taste in music, so hopefully, through this blog, you will get some sort of insight into the music I like. It also happens to be the best music. I will post nothing but the best. Other than the occasional rant.

I will post articles about some famous bands, some of the most famous bands ever in fact, but I will also post articles on bands I believe to be just as good as these bands, but are so unheard of they cannot even be found on youtube. I listen to all of my music on Spotify, and with the bands that don't have songs on youtube, it would be difficult to convey their music to you. So I would be extremely grateful if anyone could leave a comment on how to link Spotify songs onto this blog. 

Thanks.

P.S. Please understand that my music taste does indeed change at points, so do not be surprised by a mix of certain genres or styles. Also some of the earlier posts were written far earlier than they were published, so please excuse the sort of childishness about it - it will get better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment