Friday 23 November 2012

The Rolling Stones


Although this band have pretty much died out now and rubbed out by all the shit going round, I still kind of like them, but just a couple of their songs at the most. Probably because I want to be a rock star and dream about playing the incredible solos in front of thousands of screaming people. But its not just the solos, the whole mood of the band just seems really cool and their tone just sounds really special, especially the singers voice and the inevitable solo in every song. One of my favourites is 'Sympathy for the Devil' and I just love how he sings it and the lyrics, especially when he's talking about the Russian Revolution and how he thought it was time for a change as Anastasia screamed in vain and all these other infamous events that happen throughout the course of history, and how he almost seems proud of his accomplishments, but also there are a couple of incredible solos in there that I wish I could play.

Here are a couple of their songs:



No comments:

Post a Comment